This is the second of our “Partners in Ministry Support” Newsletter aimed at updating all those in various aspects of church administration on developments involving those organisations with which ACAT collaborates from time to time.
In collaboration with Stone King, ACAT continues to be involved with
seminars detailing the new General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR)
which come into force in May this year.
With some events already behind us, but with places still available in Taunton, the schedule is:
The take up to date has been overwhelming and we are very grateful to Vickie Bowles of Stone King for the work that she has committed to in presenting these seminars and making sense of what can be a very daunting subject.
In addition, ACAT is rolling out its training program for the Spring.
Foundation Courses - Introducing the basics of a church treasurer’s responsibilities are being held in:
• BANGOR - 14th April • RIPON - 21st April
• WELSHPOOL - 28th April • GRAVESEND - 12th May
• LIVERPOOL - 2nd June • CARLISLE - 9th June
• TROWBRIDGE - 16th June • ST NEOTS - 23rd June
• LONDON - 30th June • CULLOMPTON - 14th July
Workshops - Aimed at opening up & discussing a variety of relevant subjects are being held in:
• CHORLEY - 23rd June: Independent Examination
• MANCHESTER - 7the July: Gift Aid, GASDS & I.T. (with Data Developments)
ACAT Training Days are open to everyone, you don’t need to be a member. For specific details and booking forms, and the autumn programme in additional locations, go to www.acat.uk.com/training